Tuesday, December 5, 2006

As we venture in to the Cincinnati music scene

Something that I have always enjoyed is the Cincinnati Music Scene. I skipped a few years there for a while of going out to shows and had almost forgotten what I had been missing. Hey! the Cincinnati Music Scene is really something to be proud about. My personal preference is the rock scene, so I'm going to concentrate on that throughout the blogs that I'll be posting.
I'll share with you some of the shows that I've been to over the past couple of years. There's some really good ones like A Nervous Wreck, Triad, Ripchord Strangler, American Hardcore, The Screaming Kings and many many more! After you read about them, I'm sure you're going to want to get out there and visit for yourself. So I'll be sure to post upcoming events as well throughout the entire city. I plan on getting some interviews with some of Cincinnati's "hottest" musicians complete with photos and possibly music clips as well, so be sure to stay tuned for all of the excitement!

No comments: